Management Insights Business Advisory Board
One of the key pillars of success for a CEO is to be accountable for your plans, committmnts and results
Creative Entrepreneurs and Performing Artists Mastermind
You’re at your desk, alone, struggling to create something meaningful out of your thoughts. It’s just not happening. Something is wrong, and you don’t know what. If only you had someone you could talk to about the problem. Someone who understands what you’re going through.
Management Insights Creative Entrepreneurs and Performing Artists Mastermind
Group is a powerful and safe place where you can channel your energy, attention, and money with a team of likeminded, creative people who help each other succeed. Big time.
We help each other stay focused so you can keep your dream alive, hone your craft and business skills, delight your audiences, and be rewarded handsomely for your efforts.
Mastermind groups have been around for ages. King Arthurs’s round table was a mastermind group. Benjamin Franklin had a mastermind group.
Management Insights Creative Artists Mastermind and our other business coaching services use the power of the group that is greater than any one individual. The result helps us navigate through the artistic and business challenges we all face.
As an entrepreneur or an actor you know lonely it is at the top. It is really hard to find someone to share your business problems with or get help to make decisions. You are the leader, and the buck stops with you.
When you get involved in our mastermind group that feeling of "being alone" while running your business or career goes away.
How does a mastermind work?
Each of mastermind groups is made up of no more than 8, smart, creative people who meet twice a month to tackle challenges and problems together. We become a team of supportive friends you can talk safely to about what you would like help with.
In short, our mastermind groups transform you, your business, and your life That’s the basic idea behind mastermind groups. They are people who know you and your business and can help you find solutions to problems.
Traditional mastermind groups are oriented toward business owners and CEOs. Management Insights Creative Entrepreneurs and Performing Artists Mastermind does that too, but we are geared toward you: Creative artists and entrepreneurs
Make the leap to better business.
I am ready
How we help you and your business
- Get crystal clear on what you want from your business.
- Have a profitable business that makes more money than you think should be allowed.
- Delight and serves more customers than you can handle.
- Grow as a business leader and make the transition from owning the business where you work to being successful at business.
- Take more time off, work more on building your business and enjoy what you do more every day than you thought possible.
Build the Machine That Runs Your Business
- Solutions and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Tap into the experience and skills of others,
- Increased confidence that you’ve made the right decisions and are taking the right actions to achieve your goals
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Design your organization to be the way you want it to be, not as you’ve been told how it “should” be.
- A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
How does it work?
- Typically meetings last about 90 minutes and are recorded and posted (live) in members-only Facebook group.
- Meetings are held every two weeks.
- Hot seats happen every meeting.
- Learning and education days.
Each session includes time to talk about your success’s challenges, outcomes, and goals you will commit to before the next meeting.
Learning and Education Days
Once every two weeks or so one hot seat session includes learning and implementing a topic of interest to the group by a member or guest. For example, if a member wants to learn about email automation, we will implement that topic with them live so the group can learn together.
Lessons might include:
- Project management
- Review your business tools
- Automatic email, and social campaigns
- Customer experience - never lose another customer
- Deep work
- Profit first advanced topics
- Helpful business book review
Better yet members choose to present their zone of genius to the group.
Hot seat sessions and take aways make up the balance of the meeting
- In the future, we plan to schedule two intensive deep work two-day on-site retreats a year. Video calls are great, but the intensive two days we will spend together as a group will make all future emails, Facebook posts, and video calls more successful.
- Each member will get two dedicated hours of the group focus on the main day, and then 30 minutes of recap and follow-up the following day. That is 10 - 12 hours of intense deep work.
- Take your moon shot with lots of laughter, gnashing of teeth, and exactly what you need to get your business from where you are now to where you want to be.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Key rules and accountabilities so everyone can bring a killer amount of unique value to the table.
- There are no more than 8 people total in each group and each person brings a unique value or perspective to the table.
- We also found it helpful that we all have different business models and attract different audiences.
- Members are business owners who are 100 percent committed to their own success and the success of the group.
- Every person in the group is the responsible for the income the business produces.
Who should join?
- Small business owners
- People moving from the corporate world who want to learn how to run their own business,
- Performing arts board members and directors
- People who to make this an extraordinary year
- People who want a supportive team of partners
- People want to reach and exceed their goals
- People who are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
- People who are willing to commit to the change required to grow, and willing to commit to the mastermind group members
Communications and support
- Access to your groups private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to a larger a growing private Facebook community of people of others in the program.
- Weekly open office hours to ask questions and get answers.
- Open invitation to appear on the management Insights Profit for your business podcast.
Requirements to join
- $200k of bottom line income or completion of the Management Insights 90-day business planning group or equivalent
- 6- month membership required. No Excuses
- Commit to doing the work
The Investment for 6 Months is $2,500
Payment plans and a limited amount of scholarships are available.
Members are encouraged to commint to 12 months at a 20% discount.
Members who join from our business plan or profit first experience get 60% of their cost applied to the investment in the annual program.
If this makes sense for you and you would like to be a part of this experience, let’s begin a conversation. I invite you to make a real difference in your business and your life.